Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://todaythinking.com
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
The policy which is covered, and you will be accepting
- Purpose:– The Information collected shall only be used to provide the Visitor with the best possible services and a great user experience.
- Third-party application and Cookies:– We obtain further information of yours like your name, email id. Our website server detects which hardware and software you are using. To know how many users have visited the website, we keep a count of visitor’s IP addresses. Through various services that allow access to our website, we gather information based on individual and aggregate search. Depending on what products and pages, the visitors have searched the most, the quality of content is improved accordingly. Likewise, we also work on improving the interface of our page for users.
- Email Subscribes & Unsubscribe:– Sometimes we may ask for your email address and location to provide better services to you. On receiving an email address, we timely send promotional emails to make you better aware of our products and other details like the services we are offering to you. Depending upon your preferences of quotes like faith, hard work, hopes, and much more, we periodically send you emails over a given address. If you want to unsubscribe from the promotional emails hence you don’t want to receive them, then, in this case, your case easily clicks on the ‘unsubscribe’ option to opt-out of the services. The option of ‘unsubscribe’ is given at the bottom of the page. Unsubscribing does not mean you will be prohibited from using the services of your website. You will remain an authentic registered user of Today Thinking and enjoy the knowledge offered to you.
- Robotically data collection:– We don’t robotically generate the content on the website, rather whatever is published is manually handpicked, analyzed, and regularly monitored by our response team. The information collected from you by our trusted partners, market affiliates, and customer service agents could be used for the purpose of marketing. We don’t share your information with any other agency that is not a trustable partner of Today Thinking to avoid the breach of your personal secrecy. However, any sensitive personal details like the phone number are often not shared with the third party.
- Use of external link / Banner:– If you are interested in the banner ads or any external link available on our website, then we have tie-ups with other companies that you may find useful for your interest. In that case, if you visit some other website through our website, then we have reserved the right to collect your information like domain type, IP address, and information on clickstream.
- Software/app/script that we use:– We use data analytics tools and technologies of the third party is being used like Google Analytics and DoubleClick Cookies to obtain your nonpersonal information.
- Security Feature:– We protect user data as we have implemented a variety of security features with our site. Our site is safe & secure to access as it’s under SSL and running on the HTTPS layer.
Last Updated: 1st October, 2021
Ferne McCann Biography
Ferne McCann, born on August 6, 1990, is a well-known English TV personality and model. Rising to fame on “The...
Olivia Bowen Biography
Olivia Bowen, a 30-year-old English personality, gained fame as a runner-up on Love Island’s second season in 2016. Beyond reality...
Jacqueline Jossa Biography
Jacqueline Jossa, born on October 29, 1992, in Bexley, Kent, England, is a celebrated English actress, television personality, and influencer....
Bella Fiori Biography
Isabella L. Fiori, widely known as Bella Fiori, is a prominent Australian YouTuber born on June 21, 1997, in Brisbane,...
Sammy Robinson: Beauty, Fashion, Life – Unveiling the Journey
Sammy Robinson, born Samantha Jade Robinson in 1996, is a prominent Australian social media influencer, beauty guru, and fashion designer....
Chloe Morello Biography: Beauty, Business, Impact
Chloe Morello is an Australian beauty and lifestyle YouTuber, social media influencer, and makeup artist. She gained popularity through her...
Shani Grimmond Biography: Unveiling Beauty’s Best-Kept Secrets!
Shani Grimmond is an Australian beauty and lifestyle vlogger, as well as a social media influencer. Born on March 21,...
Cody Simpson Biography: From Music to Waves, Making Waves!
Cody Simpson is an Australian talent known for singing, acting, and swimming. He started with YouTube covers, released albums like...
Tammy Hembrow: Fit & Chic Icon
Tammy Hembrow is an Australian fitness model, social media influencer, and entrepreneur, born on April 22, 1994. Known for her...
Troye Sivan: Harmony in Music, Passion in Advocacy
Troye Sivan is a talented artist known for singing and acting. Troye started on YouTube, where he became famous for...